Victory Hawaii Children’s Church
Victory Hawaii Children’s Church should be a place where the children want to be! The children must experience the
extraordinary, extravagant love of God and they must have FUN!
The time spent in children’s church will be relevant for their lives now and be a solid preparation for their futures. Victory Hawaii children’s church is a place where children feel safe, valued and can discover and celebrate who God has made them to be. Their gifts and talents must be encouraged and given opportunities for them to grow and to serve in the Kingdom of God.
KNOW, GROW, and GO
The mission of our children’s church program is to help our children come to KNOW Jesus Christ, to GROW to be like Him, and to GO serve Him.
In partnership with parents and guidance from the Holy Spirit, we endeavor to help children:
KNOW the word of God and the Lord Jesus personally,
GROW to be like Jesus together, and
GO serve Him in their homes, church, school and community.
To accomplish this mission, we are guided by and committed to these core values:
· Christ-Centered- We are committed to promoting a Christ-centered understanding of the Bible and a Christ-centered focus for life in a “me-centered” culture.
· Scripture– We commit to providing a solid biblical foundation through the study of God’s Word. We will equip our children to know and understand who God is and the message of the Gospel.
· Prayer— We commit to praying both with and for our children. We will also teach our children how to pray and to trust God to meet their needs both great and small.
· Family—We value learning together as the “family of God”. We currently provide a multi-age learning environment in which children may learn to value one another as members of the body of Christ. We also commit to equipping each family to be involved in their child’s spiritual growth.
· Respect— We commit to promoting a culture of respect where we recognize that each child, teacher, and parent is a valued member of the body of Christ.
· Love— We commit to valuing each child and the unique personalities God has given them and encouraging them to do the same with one another.
· Serving Others— We commit to an atmosphere of service where we encourage and equip children to serve others in their families, in their schools, in our church, and in the community.
Your child's safety is incredibly important to us, and we are committed to a system that creates a safe environment.
As a church, we are always investing in the next generation! While we pray over kids and share relevant Bible lessons with them, our goal is for each child to learn about the Bible and experience God's presence more.
We bring fun to every service and classroom through interactive games, and bright, friendly environments. Our team is made up of people who are called to share the love of Jesus with kids, and every Sunday they help bring excitement and joy to your child's church experience.